Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
- Duration: 20 Minutes
- Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Niagara City Cruises by Hornblower
Make more memories at Niagara Falls, Canada's 'must-do' signature attraction.
Niagara City Cruises by Hornblower. The iconic 20-minute Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour brings you on the journey of a lifetime. Enjoy stunning views of the Niagara Gorge, American, and Bridal Veil Falls, and come face-to-face with the famous Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Feel the thundering roar, awesome power, and amazing mist that come along with these natural wonders or, ride after sunset for a light-mist experience with the illumination of the Falls. Book in advance and skip the ticket booth with Timed Tickets to plan your visit around the weather and other travel plans.
Feel safe with mobile ticketing, health screenings, the physical distancing of guests from one another and increased sanitizing. Together we can find safer ways to create unforgettable experiences for people just like you!
- Experience the 'must-do' thrill of getting up-close-and-personal to the amazing power of the Horseshoe Falls
- Niagara City Cruises by Hornblower sails rain or shine from Niagara Falls, Canada
- All Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour tickets is timed. ARRIVE JUST PRIOR TO OR WITHIN YOUR TIME SLOT. The sailing frequency is every 15-30 minutes.
- Ticket admission includes the Hornblower Niagara Funicular subject to operational needs, availability and weather conditions.
- Guest capacity has been reduced in order to comply with provincial and public health guidelines. State-of-the-art 700 passenger catamarans with 360° viewing platform and dry viewing areas.
- Complimentary recyclable Mist Poncho included
- Stay and experience the Riverside Patio for food, drinks, and fun!
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a fully accessible attraction
- Buy Online and Skip the Ticket Booth
- You can easily show your QR code ticket on a mobile device
- The physical distance markers are placed throughout the property and board the boat to keep guests at least 2 meters apart.
- Board the boat and listen to the audio commentary or download Niagara City Cruises by Hornblower app.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
- Meeting Point: The boarding area is located on Lower Landing in Great Gorge. Please take the ramp/elevator entrance located at Niagara City Cruises Main Ticket Plaza, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada (look for sails next to Zipline).
- All passengers and carry-on items are subject to search before entering the property
- Only small backpacks, bags, purses and small to midsize baby strollers will be allowed on the property
- All passengers, including infants, are required to have a ticket to board the boat
- During peak hours, boats sail every 15 minutes
- Your ticket should be presented at the lineup for lower landing and you can proceed down to enjoy the Voyage To The Falls Boat Tour by Niagara City Cruises by Hornblower!.
- Hornblower Niagara Funicular is located at the intersection of Clifton Hill and the Niagara Parkway & River Road in Niagara Falls, Canada.
* All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Prices are subject to applicable tax (13% HST). Rates and schedules are subject to change without notice.